Looking for a fun new spot to check out in Boston? Look no further than Seaport Social!
Seaport Social is a premier and authentic Social House that is poised to proudly serve the Boston area for many years to come. Their mission is to provide high-quality food and a unique craft beer selection, along with a welcoming atmosphere for all those that wish to witness firsthand what the Boston social spirit is all about.
At Seaport Social, not only can you enjoy delicious food and drink in an incredible atmosphere, but it is also the perfect spot to catch up with family and friends, or to meet some new people!
Check out some of my favorite dishes and drinks that you should try when you visit Seaport Social.
THE BEST BITES.
To start, try the Blue Crab Tater Tots, Crispy Buffalo Chicken Ravioli, Seaport Nacho Platter, or the Mac & Cheese Bites.
- The Blue Crab Tater Tots are made with Fresh Atlantic blue crab and served with a house made saffron tartar sauce.
- For something spicy, the Crispy Buffalo Chicken Ravioli is served with house made buffalo chicken that is stuffed in a fresh ravioli.
- To share, try the Seaport Nacho Platter, piled high with black beans, cheddar cheese, olives, corn, Pico de Gallo, jalapenos, and topped with guacamole. Plus, you can add chili, chicken, or beef!
For entrees, some of my favorites include the Lobster and Bacon Flatbread, the Fajita Salad, the Chicken Romano, the Maple Syrup Braised Beef Short Rib, or the Mushroom Cheesesteak.
- The Lobster and Bacon Flatbread is a must-try if you are a seafood lover. This flatbread is topped with fresh lobster, alfredo sauce, cheddar cheese, roasted corn, bacon, and scallions.
- The Fajita Salad comes with your choice of grilled chicken breast or beef with grilled peppers and onions, mixed greens, grape tomatoes, jack cheddar cheese, fire roasted corn, Pico de Gallo, and black beans, served with avocado cream and tortilla strips.
- The Chicken Romano is served with Parmesan and Romano crusted chicken breasts, served over mashed potatoes, and topped with bruschetta mix and a creamy lemon butter sauce, with grilled asparagus.
- Another great dish is the Maple Syrup Braised Beef Short Rib, served with chive mashed potatoes and crisped-to-perfection onion rings.
- And the Mushroom Cheesesteak is served with sharp provolone, roasted red peppers, caramelized onions, and mushroom mix, served in a hoagie roll.
And of course, you can never go wrong with dessert!
At Seaport Social, some of my favorite desserts include the Apple Cheesecake Tacos, the Banana Foster Stuffed French Toast, and the Strawberry Shortcake.
- The Apple Cheesecake Tacos are served with cinnamon and sugar shells filled with homemade cheesecake and an apple pie topping.
- The Banana Foster Stuffed French Toast is a Brioche French toast stuffed with a banana cream cheese filling and topped with powdered sugar and a classic banana foster sauce made of rum, brown sugar, and butter.
- And the Strawberry Shortcake is a great lighter option, served with a warm homemade biscuit filled with sliced strawberries and ice cream, topped with strawberry sauce and whipped cream.
THE SEASIDE SIPS.
As if the outstanding menu isn’t enough, Seaport Social is also known for having some of the best and most uniquely curated cocktails! Check out the Cinnamon-Grapefruit Martini, the Winter Spiced Sangria, and the Mocha Martini.
- The Cinnamon-Grapefruit Martini is mixed with Grey Goose vodka, grapefruit, lemon, and cinnamon.
- The Winter Spiced Sangria is mixed with Bacardi Spiced Rum, red wine, apple cider, maple syrup, cranberry, and lemon.
- And the Mocha Martini is mixed with 360 Double Chocolate Vodka, Borghetti Caffe Espresso, and Amarula Cream.
Learn more about Seaport Social by visiting: https://seaportsocial.com/
Did You Miss Last Week’s Best Bites & Seaside Sips Article? Check It Out Here: CLINK. At The Liberty Hotel, Boston, MA