CLINK. at The Liberty Hotel serves the freshest North Atlantic seafood, seasonal New England fare, heirloom produce, as well as artisanal heritage meats.
Executive Chef, Daniel Kenney, has a creative menu that artfully marries the American culinary tradition with both contemporary innovation and global influences. Chef Kenney cultivates a creative, ingredient-driven philosophy at CLINK., with his unrivaled passion for his restaurant to support Boston and greater Massachusetts’ local farms and fisheries. Chef Kenney not only has a unique culinary style, but also prides himself on his use of the fresh in-season ingredients.
CLINK. is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as brunch during the weekend. During CLINK’s brunch, you can indulge in CLINK’s signature Bloody Mary, which offers everything from togarashi shrimp to spicy stuffed olives.
Plus, if you and your family are looking for a nice reservation for Easter Sunday, consider brunch at CLINK. Their brunch will be a 3-course pre-fixed menu for the whole family to enjoy from 11am-3pm, with the option to choose from seasonal selections such as local goat cheese and mushroom flan; all-day braised short rib; tarragon-roasted East Coast salmon; and more. You can reserve a table for brunch at CLINK. HERE.
Check out some of my favorite dishes and drinks that you must try during your visit to CLINK.
THE BEST BITES.
For breakfast, try the McCann’s Irish Oatmeal, Eggs Benedict, or The Beacon Hill Smoked Salmon.
- The McCann’s Irish Oatmeal is topped with honey roasted walnuts, Cape cranberries, and brown sugar.
- The Eggs Benedict is served with poached eggs, lemon chive hollandaise, country ham, as well as a griddled English muffin and home fries.
- The Beacon Hill Smoked Salmon is to die for – served with smoked Maine salmon, a toasted bagel, pickled red onion, cream cheese, capers, lemon, and baby greens.
For lunch, try the Gnocchi Bolognese, Roasted Vegetable & Grain Burger, or the Chicken Shawarma Wrap.
- The Gnocchi Bolognese is served with heritage pork and San Marzano tomato ragout, fresh mozzarella, basil, and shaved parmesan.
- The Roasted Vegetable & Grain Burger is served with vine ripe tomato, baby arugula, Grillo’s pickles, spicy aioli, your choice of Vermont Cheddar, Local Goat Cheese, or Great Hill Blue Cheese, and served on a Brioche bun.
- And if you’re in the mood for something spicy, the Chicken Shawarma Wrap is served with spiced chicken breast, local feta, cherry tomatoes, pickled red onions, cucumber, cilantro, grilled pita, and lemon garlic yogurt.
For dinner, try the Yellow Fin Tuna Tartare, Butternut Squash Confit, or the Slow Cooked Colorado Lamb Shank.
- The Yellow Fin Tuna Tartare is served with soy pearls, sake ginger broth, prawn chips, and crushed avocado.
- The Butternut Squash Confit is served with coconut ginger crumble, farro, Swiss chard, and sugar beets.
- And the Slow Cooked Colorado Lamb Shank is served with local goat cheese polenta, charred broccolini, orange gremolata, and lamb drippings.
THE SEASIDE SIPS.
Some of my favorite cocktails at CLINK include the Birds and the Bees, the Crime of Passion, Friends of Heisenberg, and the Sandia Picante.
- The Birds and the Bees is mixed with Tito’s handmade vodka, Cointreau, blackberry and thyme, lemon juice, and sparkling rose.
- The Crime of Passion is mixed with Sipsmith gin, Bruto Americano Aperol, passion fruit puree, agave, and lime juice.
- The Friends of Heisenberg is mixed with Casamigos Blanco, Dos Hombres Mezcal, St. George spiced pear, and Acidified Prickly Pear Creole Orgeat.
- And the Sandia Picante is great for spicy margarita lovers, mixed with Jalapeno-infused Corralejo Reposado Tequila, Grand Marnier, watermelon puree, lime juice, and agave.
For more information visit: http://www.clinkboston.com
Did You Miss Last Week’s Best Bites & Seaside Sips Article? Check It Out Here: Flatts Smokehouse, South Kingstown, RI