Looking for a new spot for some fine dining? Look no further than The Oceanaire, located in Boston, Massachusetts’ Financial District.
The Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy the freshest seafood flown in daily from around the world. Their staff is well-known for their exceptional service, helping to guide guests through a wide variety of items on the menu, and helping them to select the perfect wine to complement your meal.
At The Oceanaire, fresh seafood is flown in daily, and the menu is heavily chef driven, allowing the culinary team to create unique and innovative dishes that fit the Boston market.
Over time, The Oceanaire has been recognized for its award-winning dining and service, including Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence, Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence Award for Superior Service, as well as Open Table’s Special Occasion Restaurant!
The Oceanaire is the perfect spot for any occasion, whether it be business lunches and dinners, company functions, special celebrations, holiday parties, and more!
Check out some of my favorite dishes and drinks that you must try at The Oceanaire.
THE BEST BITES.
If you are a sushi lover, you will be wow’d by the sushi that is served at The Oceanaire. Some of my favorite sushi rolls include the Spicy Lobster Maki Roll, the Seared Sesame Crusted Yellowfin Tuna, as well as the Hamachi Truffle Roll.
- The Spicy Lobster Maki Roll includes soy paper, avocado, and a spicy masago mayo.
- The Seared Sesame Crusted Yellowfin Tuna is served with seaweed salad, pickled ginger, caramel soy, and wasabi.
- And the Hamachi Truffle Roll is served with cucumber, wasabi, truffle pearls, and truffle ponzu.
Some of my favorite chef’s specialties include the Chicken Fried Lobster, the Shrimp Fried Rice “Shanghai Style,” the Grilled New Zealand King Salmon “Angry,” and the Seared Massachusetts Jumbo Sea Scallops.
- The Chicken Fried Lobster is served with truffled honey, cheesy grits, and house hot sauce. The Shrimp Fried Rice “Shanghai Style” is served with a crispy fried lobster tail and a sunny side up egg.
- The Grilled New Zealand King Salmon “Angry” is served with chiles, basil, garlic, hot sauce, and Louis dressing.
- And the Seared Massachusetts Sea Scallops are served with a parsnip puree, brussels sprouts, bacon, and a demi glaze.
Of course, you also cannot go wrong with the Lobster Bisque, New England Clam Chowder, the Premium Red King Crab, or the Prime New York Strip.
THE SEASIDE SIPS.
When at The Oceanaire, you must try their cocktails, which are truly out of this world!
If you are an oyster lover, you must order the Oyster Service Martini, which is a caviar dressed oyster paired with a chilled Martini of Helix Vodka or Askur Gin from Iceland.
For beverages, be sure to try the Italian ‘0’ Proof Spritz, The Honey Pot, the Spicy Pineapple Margarita, the St. Remy White Sangria, or the Oceanaire 2.0.
- The Italian ‘0’ Proof Spritz is mixed with Lyre’s non-alcoholic sparkling wine and Lyre’s non-alcoholic Italian orange spritz, as well as orange – this is an awesome mocktail option for those who are not looking to drink.
- The Honey Pot is mixed with Malfy con Arancia Gin, lemon juice, passion fruit, and tiki cinnamon.
- The Spicy Pineapple Margarita is mixed with Casamigos Reposado tequila, Monin hot honey, lime juice, pineapple juice, and angostura bitters.
- The St. Remy White Sangria is mixed with St. Remy VSOP Brandy, mango puree, honey syrup, fresh lemon juice, and pinot grigio.
- Lastly, The Oceanaire 2.0 is their signature cocktail that is made with Bacardi Superior Rum, Domaine de Canton Ginger, fresh lime juice, Monin banana syrup, and Bols blue curacao.
Check out The Oceanairs here: https://www.theoceanaire.com/location/boston-ma/
Did You Miss Last Week’s Best Bites & Seaside Sips Article? Check It Out Here: MIDA South End, Boston, MA