Have you heard? Hynes Restaurant Group has officially opened its newest restaurant, 71° West Atlantic Steakhouse, in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
71° West Atlantic Steakhouse’s menu showcases a selection of both premium steak and seafood. The restaurant has been completely renovated and redesigned top to bottom from its original restaurant origins, with the interior featuring a beautiful ocean-facing dining room, main bar with adjacent cozy lounge seating, a spacious function room for large private events, and a 16-person private dining room.
In addition to its gorgeous interior, 71° West Atlantic Steakhouse will also boast a large outdoor open-air dining area overlooking Plymouth Harbor, which will include a sizeable cocktail bar. While the outdoor seating is not yet open, it is definitely something to look forward to!
Currently, 71° West Atlantic Steakhouse is accepting walk-ins on a first-come, first-served basis, and is not accepting reservations but will in the coming months. 71° West Atlantic Steakhouse is a restaurant that you do not want to miss out on in Plymouth.
Check out some of the dishes and drinks that I recommend you try at 71° West Atlantic Steakhouse when you visit.
THE BEST BITES.
To start, enjoy the New England Clam Chowder, Sauteed Mussels, Lobster & Crab Cakes, or the Sticky Ribs.
- The New England Clam Chowder is served with Atlantic clams, potatoes, and bacon.
- The Sauteed Mussels are a must-try, served New England white style or with rustic marinara.
- The Lobster & Crab Cakes are served with a banana pepper remoulade.
- And the Sticky Ribs are a great option if you are not in the mood for seafood, served with sweet and spicy honey glazed pork.
If you are looking to order a salad, you cannot go wrong with the Barbecue and Ranch Fried Chicken Salad or the Watermelon and Cucumber Salad.
- The Barbecue and Ranch Fried Chicken Salad is served with crispy fried chicken, mixed lettuces, sweet corn, tomatoes, avocado, sweet peppadew peppers, black beans, smoked bacon, cheddar jack cheese, house barbecue, and ranch dressing.
- The Watermelon and Cucumber Salad is super refreshing, served with baby arugula, sunflower seeds, and a feta lemon vinaigrette.
For entrees, try the 2-pound New England Baked Stuffed Lobster, the Chargrilled Swordfish, the Steakhouse Meatloaf, and the Spicy Chicken Campanelle.
- The 2-pound New England Baked Stuffed Lobster is served at market price and stuffed with steamed claws, scallops and seafood stuffing, broiled shrimp, and hot butter.
- The Chargrilled Swordfish is served with taleggio, basil, tomato, and leek risotto, as well as roasted red pepper coulis.
- For non-seafood items, you will love the Steakhouse Meatloaf, served with a beef and pork blend, gravy, Delmonico potatoes, and chargrilled broccolini.
- And lastly, the Spicy Chicken Campanelle is served with flame-roasted sweet corn, spicy Portuguese sausage, roasted garlic grana Padano cream sauce, and Campanelle.
If you want to split some sides with your group, indulge in the creamed spinach, garlic French green beans, truffle fries, loaded baked potato, crab and shrimp fried rice, grilled asparagus, sauteed quartered mushrooms, French fries, or Delmonico potatoes.
THE SEASIDE SIPS.
The signature cocktails will not disappoint! Some of my favorites include the 33 and Me, Blood Orange Martini, The Senior Isaac Allerton, and the Espresso Martini.
- The 33 and Me is mixed with Ketel One cucumber mint vodka, strawberry, and mint.
- The Blood Orange Martini is mixed with Olmeca Altos tequila, blood orange, and pomegranate.
- The Senior Isaac Allerton is mixed with Cantera Negra tequila, blackberry, and lime.
- And the Espresso Martini is an all-time favorite and perfect way to end your meal, mixed with 71° West Atlantic Steakhouse’s special recipe and cold brew espresso.
Did You Miss Last Week’s Best Bites & Seaside Sips Article? Check It Out Here: Chart Room, Cataumet, MA