Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar in Boston’s Fort Point features Spanish-inspired décor that brings the vision to life with signature design elements including hand-painted wall murals, vintage wrought iron and Mexican calaveras, all of which embody Lolita’s rebellious spirit.
Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar is managed by COJE Management Group, who strives to bring signature old-world hospitality, inspired world-class cuisine, and curated cocktails into a flawlessly designed space.
The mood in Lolita is dimly lit with gothic sophistication. Plus, Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar offers hidden nooks where guests can find refuge in small and intimate confines within the raucous and unending revelry. Not only can you enjoy delicious cuisine at Lolita, but you can seamlessly transition from dinner to drinks and beyond – representing a new generation of social dining.
Check out some of my favorite dishes and drinks from Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar in Boston!
THE BEST BITES.
If you’re dining at Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar for brunch, try the Spicy Artichoke Empanadas, Shrimp Lettuce Wraps, Avocado Bibb, Blue Corn Pancakes, or the Spicy Egg Torta.
- The Spicy Artichoke Empanadas are stuffed with jalapeno yum yum, pickled corn, queso fresco, and chickpeas.
- The Shrimp Lettuce Wraps are served with grilled Mexican blue prawns, green garlic sauce, sweet peanut slaw, and fidellini noodles.
- The Avocado Bibb is extremely savory, served with grilled corn, jalapeno crema, smoked blue cheese, candied pepita, egg, and mushroom chicharrones.
- The Blue Corn Pancakes are the perfect sweet treat to start off the day, served with coconut crema, mezcal maple syrup, blueberries, and almond crunch.
- And if you are in the mood for something with a real kick, the Spicy Egg Torta is served with chipotle scrambled eggs, bean refrito, griddled queso, green goddess, and a sesame torta bun.
For lunch at Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar, try the Hot Queso Dip, Grilled Steak, Durango Style Steak Burrito, or the Lolita Lobster Roll.
- The Hot Queso Dip is the perfect starter, served with Oaxaca, jack and cheddar, green chili, cilantro, and taco spice.
- The Grilled Steak is served with prime skirt, habanero butter, taqueria relish, and shoestrings.
- The Durango Style Steak Burrito is served with 1 pound of shaved ribeye, spicy sofrito black beans, and queso fundido.
- And for seafood lovers, you cannot miss out on the Lolita Lobster Roll, served with warm Maine lobster, corn esquites, garlic butter, morita chili, and grilled brioche.
- The Durango Style Steak Burrito and Lolita Lobster Roll are served with spicy fries and pickles on the side.
If you are dining at Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar for dinner, you must try the Habanero Chicken Rancho Quesadillas, Pork Carnitas Nachitos, the Calamari Frito, and the Spicy Brussels Tacos.
- The Habanero Chicken Rancho Quesadillas are served with onions and peppers, Oaxaca house blend, bacon, and rancho fresca.
- The Pork Carnitas Nachitos are served with black beans, cheese sauce, salsa Verde, crema, and jalapeno.
- The Calamari Frito is served with red chili dynamite, cilantro mojo, red onion, queso cotija, and sesame.
- And the Spicy Brussels Tacos are served on warm, house-made flour tortillas with green chili-pimento cheese, Sonoran sweet and sour, and onion pickle.
THE SEASIDE SIPS.
Margaritas at Lolita are served by the glass or pitcher, and you cannot go wrong with any of the margaritas on the menu! Some of my favorites include the Lolita, the Diablo, and the Spicy Cucumber.
- The Lolita is mixed with Blanco tequila, house orange liqueur, lime, and grapefruit.
- The Diablo is mixed with spicy tequila, lime, blood orange, strawberry, and pineapple.
- And the Spicy Cucumber is mixed with spicy tequila, lime, and cucumber.
Lolita also has a variety of sangrias and mojitos on the menu as well!
Check them out at: https://www.lolitamexican.com/
Did You Miss Last Week’s Best Bites & Seaside Sips Article? Check It Out Here: Rowes Wharf Sea Grille, Boston, MA