Rowes Wharf Sea Grille is the perfect spot for a power breakfast, lunch with a view, delicious dinner, as well as enjoying the gorgeous views of the Boston Harbor.
Rowes Wharf Sea Grille features an outdoor dining terrace that is perfect for the warmer weather ahead in Boston, where you can enjoy nights filled with good food, good drinks, and live music!
Their menu, created by Chef David Daniels, is super inventive, light, and fresh, featuring the freshest catch daily from local waters as well as seasonal ingredients. Chef Daniels prepares inspired dishes that are best known for their quality and depth of flavor.
On weekdays, you can enjoy power breakfasts and lunches as well as a vibrant cocktail and dinner scene, and on the weekends, you can head to Rowes Wharf for a special date night or leisurely lunch. Rowes Wharf also has a great kid’s menu if you are dining with little ones!
Whether you are stopping in for a quick bite, looking to sit back and relax with some family and friends, or enjoy a hearty meal, Rowes Wharf Sea Grille is a great go-to destination for waterfront dining in Boston.
Check out some of my favorite dishes and drinks at Rowes Wharf Sea Grille!
THE BEST BITES.
For lunch or dinner, start off with the Coastal Clam Chowder, Ahi Tuna Flatbread, or the Tokyo Street Corn.
- The Coastal Clam Chowder is served with Provincetown clams as well as Maine marble potatoes and is served in a cup or bowl.
- The Ahi Tuna Flatbread is served with Sashimi of Ahi Tuna, a scallion pancake, as well as arugula.
- And the Tokyo Street Corn is served with spicy mayo, truffle dust, and Furikake Gremolata.
If you are in the mood for a sandwich for lunch, I recommend the Something Natural or the Nashville Hot Fish Sandwich.
- The Something Natural is open faced 7-grain bread topped with humus, vine-ripened tomatoes, avocado, sprouts, and pumpkin seeds.
- The Nashville Hot Fish Sandwich is perfect for someone who is in the mood for spice, served with fried Atlantic haddock, house-made hot sauce, miso mayo, pickles, and a sesame bun, served with malt fries.
Some signature lunch dishes at Rowes Wharf that you must try are the Fried Maine Scallops and the Scottish Salmon.
- The Fried Maine Scallops are served with pool room slaw, tartar sauce, and malt vinegar fries.
- And the Scottish Salmon is served with butternut squash truffle puree and Maine coast sea bean slaw.
For dinner, try the Baked Stuffed Lobster, Dry Aged Sirloin Steak Frites, or the Bell and Evans Chicken Breast.
- The Baked Stuffed Lobster is served with Oh so Traditional and crab ritz cracker stuffing. This lobster is the perfect dish to share!
- The Dry Aged Sirloin Steak Frites is served with crunchy garlic butter, tartufo fries, and My steak sauce.
- And the Bell and Evans Chicken Breast is served with a contrast of carrots, marble potato hash, and bordelaise jus.
THE SEASIDE SIPS.
For cocktails, some of my favorites include the Cinnamon Sour, Blood Orange Paloma, Watermelon Gimlet, and the Smoke on the Water.
- The Cinnamon Sour is mixed with Maker’s Mark Private Reserve Bourbon, lemon juice, and cinnamon syrup.
- The Blood Orange Paloma is mixed with Patron tequila, lime juice, agave, and Fever Tree blood orange soda.
- The Watermelon Gimlet is a great summer beverage, served with Grey Goose essence watermelon basil vodka, lime juice, watermelon juice, and simple syrup.
- And the Smoke on the Water is a spicy tequila lover’s dream – mixed with Hornitos tequila, passion fruit puree, lime juice, Cointreau, Anco Reyes liqueur, and agave.
Visit Rowes Wharf Sea Grille, Boston, MA at: https://www.roweswharfseagrille.com/
Did You Miss Last Week’s Best Bites & Seaside Sips Article? Check It Out Here: The Mill Wharf, Scituate, MA