Central Wharf Co. is located on Milk Street in the Financial District and is just a few steps away from the gorgeous waterfront in Boston, MA. Central Wharf Co. features a long oak bar, inviting banquette seating, as well as exposed brick and modern industrial charm. The restaurant is housed in a 200-year-old building that was once home to the Central Wharf Tea Co., and the space has floor to ceiling windows, a nautical door, three bars on two floors, as well as a beautiful striking layout giving guests a unique experience unlike any other bar in the city.
At Central Wharf Co. you can enjoy a creative menu that offers refreshing options with a focus on using local foods and homemade ingredients, as well as top-notch craft beers and a cocktail program. Whether you are looking for a fun night out or looking to host an event or function, you cannot go wrong at Central Wharf Co.!
Check out some of my favorite dishes and drinks that you must try when you visit Central Wharf Co.
THE BEST BITES.
To start at At Central Wharf Co., try the Mexican Street Corn, Popcorn Chicken, Blackened Chicken Quesadilla, as well as the Burracho Nachos.
- The Mexican Street Corn is served with a savory tajin aioli, queso Blanco, pickled onions, as well as cilantro and scallions.
- The Popcorn Chicken is served southern style, is double battered and comes with a delicious honey-Q sauce.
- Other great shareables include the Blackened Chicken Quesadilla, served with avocado, charred corn, pickled onion, cilantro crema, and signature salsa, as well as the Burracho Nachos that are topped with beer cheese, queso Blanco, Tia D’s Verde sauce, pickled onions, jalapeno, signature salsa, cilantro crema, and scallions. Plus, you have the option to add chicken, spicy beef, carne asada, or guacamole to the nachos!
If you are in the mood for a salad, you cannot go wrong with the Chopped Taco or Quintana Roo.
- The Chopped Taco salad is mixed with chopped lettuce, avocado, signature house salsa, queso Blanco, charred corn, and avocado ranch, all in a tortilla bowl!
- The Quintana Roo is mixed with Little Leaf Farms mixed greens, mango-serrano salsa, avocado, pickled onion, and chipotle-lime vinaigrette.
Some of my other favorite entrees include the Fried Chicken Sando, the Lobster BLT Sliders, the Gringo Special 11 Taco, as well as the Carne Asada Taco.
- The Fried Chicken Sando is served with southern style double battered, LTP, as well as Honey-Q.
- The Lobster BLT Sliders are served with New England style lobster salad, applewood bacon, Boston lettuce, tomato, as well as a toasted potato bun.
And of course, if you are a seafood lover, you cannot miss out on the New England Classics, served with fries and backyard coleslaw, including the Fish and Chips and the Lobster Roll.
- The Fish and Chips are crispy New England IPA battered and served with remoulade sauce.
- The Lobster Roll is served hot buttered or chilled with aioli on a toasted New England roll.
THE SEASIDE SIPS.
Some of my favorite cocktails include the Spicy Watermelon Margarita, the Pink Cadillac Margarita, as well as the Paloma, Aperol Spritz, and Espresso Martini.
- The Spicy Watermelon Margarita is mixed with Ghost tequila, Cointreau, and lime.
- The Pink Cadillac Margarita is mixed with Blanco tequila, pink lemonade, and Gran Mariner.
- The Paloma is mixed with Mezcal, grapefruit soda, and lime – the perfect, refreshing summer beverage!
- And the Espresso Martini is a must-have to end your meal, mixed with Triple 8 Espresso, Kahlua, and Bailey’s.
Central Wharf Co. also serves a list of sparkling, rose, white, and red wines, along with draft and bottled beers!
Did You Miss Last Week’s Best Bites & Seaside Sips Article? Check It Out Here: Paris Seaport Bar & Creperie, Boston, MA