Twin Oaks Restaurant is the perfect combination of traditional Italian classics and your favorite modern pasta dishes, located in Cranston, Rhode Island!
Twin Oaks Restaurant is family-owned and operated and has been thriving in the Cranston neighborhood since 1933. At Twin Oaks, you can enjoy delicious Italian and American cuisine, unique wines, as well as friendly and superior service. Not only will you feel like you are right at home when you enter Twin Oaks Restaurant, but you will be treated like family!
Twin Oaks Restaurant’s authentic food and atmosphere have helped them to earn the honor of being named “Top 100 independent restaurants with the highest dollar volume of food and beverage sales in America,” according to the Providence Journal!
Executive Chef, Ryan Mancini, and his team pride themselves on flavor and finesse, and at Twin Oaks you can always count on getting the finest and freshest ingredients that will truly change the way that you see American food. At Twin Oaks, sit back and relax in a gorgeous, waterfront atmosphere and enjoy some delicious food and drink with your loved ones!
Check out some of my favorite menu items to order at Twin Oaks Restaurant.
THE BEST BITES.
To start at Twin Oaks Restaurant, enjoy appetizers such as the Chicken Wings, Fried Mozzarella Sticks, Potato Skins, or the Fire Grilled Shrimp.
- The Chicken Wings can be served as is or in a “zing” flavor with a spicy sauce.
- For cheese lovers, the Mozzarella Sticks are a must-try, and have a perfect, golden-brown crunch.
- The Potato Skins are served with crispy bacon and cheese, and the Fire Grilled Shrimp is served along with a spicy aioli.
If you are looking for a salad to share or for yourself, be sure to try the Caprese Salad, Italian Antipasto, the Bacon & Bleu Cheese Wedge Salad, or the Chicken Milanese Salad.
- The Caprese Salad is served with fresh mozzarella cheese with tomatoes and basil over romaine lettuce.
- The Italian Antipasto is served with roasted red peppers, assorted olives, provolone cheese, Italian cold cuts, as well as prosciutto.
- The Bacon & Bleu Cheese Wedge Salad is served with iceberg lettuce, grape tomatoes, red onions, crumbled bleu cheese, and bacon bits.
- And lastly, the Chicken Milanese Salad is served with a breaded chicken cutlet over arugula with cherry tomatoes and a parmigiano Reggiano lemon vinaigrette dressing.
For an entrée at Twin Oaks Restaurant, some of my favorites include the Canadian Burger, the Wild Oaker, the Roast Beef French Dip, as well as the Baked Native Sea Scallops.
- The Canadian Burger is served with cheese, bacon, lettuce, and tomato.
- The Wild Oaker is a delicious sandwich that will get you in the mood for the holidays, served with turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce.
- The Roast Beef French Dip Sandwich is served on a bulky roll with provolone and au jus.
- And lastly, the Baked Native Sea Scallops are great for seafood lovers, served with butter, white wine, mozzarella cheese, bacon, and breadcrumbs.
THE SEASIDE SIPS.
For cocktails, some of my favorites include the Twin Oaks Espresso Martini, the Cranberry Margarita, the Boozy Suzie, as well as the Twin Oaks Refresher.
- The Twin Oaks Espresso Martini is a customer favorite, made with Stoli Vanilla Bailey’s Irish cream, Kahlua, Frangelico, and fresh espresso.
- The Cranberry Margarita is made with Hotel California Reposado, Cointreau, lime, and cranberry juice.
- The Boozy Suzie is made for tequila lovers, mixed with Don Julio Blanco tequila, Pamplemouse, grapefruit liquor, as well as fresh lime in a snifter.
- And lastly, the Twin Oaks Refresher is mixed with Hendrick’s gin and St. Germain with muddled limes and cucumber, and a splash of club soda in a snifter.
Check out Twin Oaks Restaurant here: https://www.twinoaksrest.com/
Did You Miss Last Week’s Best Bites & Seaside Sips Article? Check It Out Here: KAVA Neo-Taverna, Boston, MA