Mooo…. was branded in 2007 and first opened in Boston’s very own Beacon Hill by Columbus Hospitality Group. The Owner and Chef, Jamie Mammano, utilized his culinary expertise to create classic and modern steakhouse dishes with his own, unique, and delectable twist.
Mooo…. provides a relaxed, sophisticated, and comfortable atmosphere that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In 2022, Mooo…. entered Boston’s Seaport right in the heart of the Fort Point Neighborhood and has been an absolute hit ever since. Now, Mooo…. can be found in three locations: Beacon Hill, Seaport, as well as Burlington, and is an awesome place to visit for a date night, special occasion, or for any private dining needs as well.
In the Seaport specifically, Mooo…. offers three private dining options, including The Library, The Hearth, and The Study, which accommodates groups of 10-70 guests and receptions of up to 100 guests. The spaces offer the flexibility for intimate groups or larger gatherings, so if you are in need of a spot for a social or corporate event – look no further!
THE BEST BITES.
To start, you cannot go wrong with the Maine Lobster Bisque or the Crisp Iceberg Wedge salad. The Maine Lobster Bisque is the perfect way to warm yourself up in the chilly winter months, as it is served with a plash of cognac and baked in pastry. This bisque is extremely savory and is a must-try for seafood lovers.
The Crisp Iceberg Wedge is served with maytag blue, as well as applewood-smoked bacon. If you are a wedge salad lover, this will absolutely blow your taste buds away.
In addition to the unbelievable a la carte steaks, Mooo… is known for a variety of different specialties. Some of our favorites include the Faroe Island Salmon, the Linguine, the Colorado Lamb Chop, as well as the Grilled Swordfish.
- The Faroe Island Salmon is pepper crusted and served with roasted Autumn vegetables and cider.
- For a pasta option, the Linguine is served with plump gulf shrimp, scampi style, as well as Calabrian chilies.
- The Colorado Lamb Chop is filled with flavor as it is cooked with cracked mustard and peppercorn, vin cotto, and a mint jelly.
- And, the Grilled Swordfish is served with a hazelnut romesco, shishito pepper, and oregano.
At Mooo…. you must take advantage of the large number of side options “From the Farmers Market” that there are to choose from. These are perfect plates to indulge in on your own or share with your family and friends.
For sides, you cannot go wrong with the Panko & Parmesan Crusted Onion Ring, the Steamed Jumbo Asparagus, the Yukon Gold Potatoes, as well as the Maine Lobster Mac N’ Cheese.
- The Panko & Parmesan Crusted Onion Ring is served with a tomato aioli and is crisped to perfection.
- The Steamed Jumbo Asparagus is the perfect veggie to enjoy for a side, served with a rich hollandaise sauce.
- The Yukon Gold Potatoes are whipped and served with a hearty Vermont Butter.
- And the Maine Lobster Mac N’ Cheese is the ultimate comfort food for the winter months, made with house-made pasta.
THE SEASIDE SIPS.
Mooo…. has a cocktail for everyone on the menu, no matter what your liquor preference is. Next time you visit, try the Mooo…. Margarita, the Dirty Martini, as well as the Rosemary’s Baby.
- The Mooo…. Margarita is mixed with Clase Azul Reposado Tequila, Cointreau, Lime, and Agave – you can also opt to make this spicy!
- The Dirty Martini is always a favorite, mixed with Stoli Elit Vodka, Olive Brine, as well as Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives (which, you will need extra of – they are that good)!
- And, the Rosemary’s Baby is the perfect cocktail for gin lovers, mixed with Nolet’s Reserve Gin, Rosemary, Pear, and Lemon.