If you have not had the chance to visit Puttshack in Boston’s Seaport yet, be sure to add it to your bucket list as soon as possible.
Puttshack is tech-infused mini golf that is perfect for family outings, friendly banter, and parties in their unique and modernized spaces. Plus, on the weekend Puttshack features live DJs along with tons of awesome Instagrammable aesthetics.
Not only is Puttshack an awesome time that will leave you wanting to visit again and again, but they also have some of the best food and cocktails around. Puttshack’s passionate chefs and bartenders will blow your taste buds away with flavors from around the globe.
Check out some of my favorite dishes and drinks from Puttshack that you must try after working up an appetite from your game!
THE BEST BITES.
For shareables, you must order the Thai Fried Chicken, Korean BBQ Bao Buns, the Buffalo Chicken Dip, as well as the Sweet & Spicy Brussel Sprouts.
- The Thai Fried Chicken is served with green curry and coconut chicken bites, topped with a delicious Thai sesame peanut sauce.
- The Korean BBQ Bao Buns are out of this world, served with your choice of pulled pork or jackfruit, as well as a Korean BBQ marinade, sriracha mayo, radish and fennel slaw, tarragon aioli, and sesame seeds.
- In the mood for something with a kick? Try the Buffalo Chicken Dip, served with Cayenne hot cream cheese and fire braised chicken as well as a house chip medley, and your choice of adding Italian sausage and blue cheese crumbles.
- Lastly, the Sweet & Spicy Brussel Sprouts are oven roasted and served with a sweet chili and maple syrup glaze, with your choice of adding pecanwood bacon.
For flatbreads, you will not be disappointed with The Pitmaster or the Margherita Extra.
- The Pitmaster is one of my all-time favorite flatbreads, topped with smoked chicken, BBQ sauce, smoked Gouda, red onion, jalapenos, as well as a buttermilk ranch.
- The Margherita Extra is topped with buffalo mozzarella, San Marzano sauce, roasted tomatoes, fresh basil, balsamic glaze, herb oil, as well as your choice of adding shaved prosciutto.
Some of my favorite entrees to order include the Cali Chicken Sandwich as well as the Fried Chicken Cobb Salad.
- The Cali Chicken Sandwich is served on a French brioche or pretzel bun, and is served with chargrilled chicken, pepper jack cheese, toasted ciabatta, avocado, chimichurri mayo, and L.T.O.
- The Fried Chicken Cobb Salad is served with mixed leaves, house fried chicken, avocado, pecanwood bacon, smoked blue cheese, tomatoes, croutons, as well as seven-minute egg and your choice of buttermilk ranch, champagne vinaigrette, Caesar or low-fat balsamic dressing.
THE SEASIDE SIPS.
For cocktails, you will be wow’d with not only how great they taste, but also their aesthetically pleasing presentation. Some of my favorites include the Hennessy Island, Spiced Pineapple Mezcal Margarita, the Peach tea on Peachtree, and the Cold Brew Espresso Martini.
- The Hennessy Island is mixed with Bacardi Dragonberry, Clement Creole Shrubb Orange Liqueur, Bols Blue Curucao Liqueur, Giffard Abricot du Roussillon, cold pressed lime juice, Red Bull Yellow Edition, as well as a Hennessy float.
- For tequila lovers, be sure to try the Spiced Pineapple Mezcal Margarita, mixed with Montelobos Espadin Mezcal tequila, Hanson Habanero Vodka, Ancho Reyes Verde Liqueur, pineapple syrup, fresh pineapple juice, cold pressed lime juice, Jalapeno Hellfire popsicle, a hibiscus sugar rim, and a candied pineapple wafer.
- The Peach Tea on Peachtree is mixed with Puncher’s Chance Bourbon, Helix 7 Vodka, Ole Smoky Tennessee Peach Whiskey, Disaronno Amaretto, peach puree, cold pressed lemon juice, and Coca-Cola®.
- And lastly, the Cold Brew Espresso Martini is always a great go-to, mixed with Wheatley Vodka, cold brew coffee liqueur, chilled espresso, Licor 43, and chocolate bitters.
Check out Puttshack at: https://www.puttshack.com/
Did You Miss Last Week’s Best Bites & Seaside Sips Article? Check It Out Here: The Galley, Scituate, MA