Costantino’s Venda Bar & Ristorante is renowned throughout Providence and beyond for its delicious and authentic Italian cuisine, award-winning wine list, as well as their exceptional service that will make you feel comfortable and right at home.
Costantino’s Venda Bar & Ristorante is located in the heart of Federal Hill – the Little Italy of Providence, where the owner’s family has been making pasta in the Old-World tradition for over 70 years.
Costantino’s is dedicated to using quality ingredients, most of which come from the DePasquale Plaza, and at their café, Venda Ravioli, where they market their authentic Italian food and other specialty products. Dinner at Costantino’s is open year-round, and during the summer you can enjoy their delicious food and drink on the patio.
Check out some of my favorite dishes and drinks from Costantino’s, and get your reservation booked!
THE BEST BITES.
To start, try the Eggplant Involtini, Arancini Di Riso, or the Tagliate Di Salumi.
- The Eggplant Involtini is truly to die for, served with pan-fried eggplant that is rolled with herbed ricotta cheese and topped with marinara and Parmigiano Reggiano.
- For something super savory, try the Arancini Di Riso, which is orcini mushroom risotto balls stuffed with goat cheese and finished with sauteed mushrooms, porcini oil and shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- And the Tagliate Di Salumi is served with an assortment of Prosciutto di Parma, imported mortadella with pistachio, dry-capicola, Golfetta salami, Calabrese salami, imported artichoke hearts, nodini style mozzarella and sharp provolone.
For entrees, if you are in the mood for a salad, try the Rocket, Insalata della Casa, or the Spinaci.
- The Rocket salad is mixed with baby arugula, Italian farro wheat, Marcona almonds, feta cheese, Kalamata olives, grape tomatoes, and lemon vinaigrette.
- The Insalata della Casa is super fresh and mixed with Mesclun greens, red onion, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, honey balsamic dressing, and topped with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- And the Spinaci salad is mixed with baby spinach, goat cheese, dried cranberries, toasted walnuts, and a red wine Dijon vinaigrette.
For something heartier, try the Gnocchi Alla Sorrentina, Cavatelli Sausage & Rabe, Quattro Formaggi pizza or the Fig & Prosciutto pizza.
- The Gnocchi Alla Sorrentina is every pasta lover’s dream – Venda’s potato gnocchi tossed with fresh marinara sauce, melted mozzarella and basil.
- If you are looking for a savory pasta with a little bit of a kick, try the Cavatelli Sausage & Rabe – Venda’s cavatelli pasta tossed with sauteed broccoli rabe, Italian sausage, garlic, chili flakes, and pecorino romano.
- For pizzas, the Quattro Formaggi is topped with Gorgonzola cheese, Fiore di latte mozzarella, smoked mozzarella, and ricotta. So, if you are a cheese lover, you won’t want to miss that one!
- And lastly, the Fig & Prosciutto Pizza is a staple for Italian food lovers, topped with figs, caramelized onions, goat cheese, Prosciutto di Parma, and arugula.
THE SEASIDE SIPS.
For cocktails, I love the Costantino Martini, Italian Lemonade, Espresso Martini, as well as the Pistachio Martini.
- The Costantino Martini is extremely refreshing, mixed with house-infused pineapple vodka shaken with white peach puree and topped with a splash of cranberry juice.
- The Italian Lemonade is super citrusy and thirst-quenching, mixed with Amaretto DiSaronno and Limonata.
- And to cap off your meal, the Espresso Martini is mixed with Smirnoff vanilla vodka, Tia Maria, Kahlua Coffee Liqueur, and espresso, and topped with espresso beans.
- Or if you are a pistachio lover, you will not want to miss out on the Pistachio Martini, mixed with DiSaronno Amaretto, Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur, and blue curacao.
Costantino’s Venda Bar & Ristorante also has an extensive wine and beer list, so you can guarantee that there is a drink on the menu for everybody!
Did You Miss Last Week’s Best Bites & Seaside Sips Article? Check It Out Here: The Beacon Room, Orleans, MA