Are you ready to “crave The Wave?”
The Wave is known for their authentic hand-tossed brick oven pizza as well as some of the best wings in the East Bay (and, in my personal opinion, of all time) – located in Bristol, Rhode Island with a family atmosphere that will make you feel right at home.
The Wave has a ton of awesome options on their menu, with everything from pizza, burgers, and seafood to pasta, salads, and sandwiches. Plus, if you are bringing kids along for the meal, they can even make their own pizza!
The Wave is the perfect place to sit back and relax if you are dining in, or to grab takeout if you prefer relaxing at home.
Check out some of my favorite menu items to order from The Wave, and make sure to add it to your Rhode Island restaurant bucket list!
THE BEST BITES.
For appetizers, try the Citrus Chipotle Wings, the Sweet Chili Pickled Shrimp Cocktail, the Ultimate Nachos, as well as the Stuffies.
- The Citrus Chipotle Wings are truly some of the best wings I have ever had. They are crisped to perfection and tossed in a sauce that is perfectly citrusy and spicy – the sauce is so delectable that you will want it as a side for all of the items you order on the menu!
- The Sweet Chili Pickled Shrimp Cocktail is served with Jumbo shrimp, lemon, fresh herbs, red onion, pickled chilis, as well as a cocktail dipping sauce.
- The Ultimate Nachos are perfect to share, served with a melted cheese blend, tomatoes, black olives, pickled jalapenos, along with salsa and sour cream. Plus, you can choose to add pulled pork, chicken, chili, or avocado.
- And the Stuffies are a great option for seafood lovers, served with Portuguese sweet bread and chourico stuffed Quahog clams.
For entrees, enjoy the Taco Salad, Hot Honey Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Club Sandwich, or The Wave Burger.
- The Taco Salad is an all-time favorite of mine, served with Mexican beef, lettuce, tomato, black olives, cheddar jack cheese, salsa, and sour cream, all in a tortilla bowl.
- The Hot Honey Crispy Chicken Sandwich is spicy honey tossed chicken tenders on a fresh roll served with house made coleslaw.
- The Club Sandwich is another great go-to menu item, with your choice of avocado, oven roasted turkey, grilled chicken, or Cajun chicken served with lettuce, tomatoes, apple wood bacon, and mayo.
- Lastly, the Wave Burger is an 8-ounce Certified Angus beef burger topped with Swiss cheese, grilled onions, mushrooms, bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes.
In the mood for pizza? You could not be at a better place! Some of my favorite pizzas offered at The Wave include the Fig & Prosciutto, Buffalo Chicken, Greek, and Chicken Bacon Ranch.
- The Fig & Prosciutto pizza is topped with balsamic fig jam, prosciutto, onions, mozzarella, and gorgonzola.
- The Buffalo Chicken pizza is topped with wing sauce tossed chicken, mozzarella, and ranch upon request.
- The Greek pizza is topped with fresh spinach, feta cheese, tomatoes, garlic, olives, sauce, mozzarella, and oregano.
- And the Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza, a popular favorite, is topped with mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, grilled chicken, bacon, and a ranch drizzle.
THE SEASIDE SIPS.
For drinks, enjoy a variety of canned cocktails, including a Strawberry Margarita, Bellini, Ginger Mule, or Wild Thing Craft Cider, as well as a variety of beers that are on top, in bottles, and in cans. If you are in the mood for a glass of wine, enjoy some Prosecco, a variety of whites and reds, or some red or white sangria!
Visit The Wave this weekend!
Did You Miss Last Week’s Best Bites & Seaside Sips Article? Check It Out Here: The Coastal Cabin Restaurant, Narragansett, RI