The Lanyard Bar & Grill is located in Harwich, MA, and prides itself on providing the community with great food, great drink, and a great time.
The restaurant was inspired by lanyards, which historically have been used to connect valuable items to their owners. No matter where the lanyard is worn, whether it is one’s neck or belt, the lanyard continues to keep valuables close. The restaurant, The Lanyard Bar & Grill, cherishes the connection between the community and the restaurant.
Check out some of my favorite dishes and drinks from The Lanyard Bar & Grill, and be sure to add it to your bucket list when you are down the Cape this summer:
THE BEST BITES.
To start, be sure to try the Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower, the Nachos Grande, the Fried Pickles, and the Garlic Cheese Bread Basket.
- The Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower is served with Lanyard sauce and blue cheese.
- The Nachos Grande are a must, served with cheese and/or chili, pulled pork, or pulled chicken.
- The Fried Pickles are crisped to perfection and served with Lanyard sauce.
- The Garlic Cheese Bread Basket is served with Marinara Sauce.
If you are in the mood for a sandwich or burger, try the Harwich Port Burger, the Fried Chicken Sandwich, The Ronnie, or the Short Rib Melt.
- The Harwich Port Burger is served with cheddar, chorizo, onion rings, honey mustard BBQ sauce, as well as a brioche bun.
- The Fried Chicken Sandwich is also served on a brioche bun, topped with lettuce, tomato, and Lanyard sauce.
- The Ronnie is extremely savory, served with pulled pork, pickles, BBQ sauce, cheddar, American, and Artisan Bread.
- The Short Rib Melt is served with 48-hour braised short ribs, melted Swiss, pickled onions, spinach, and black garlic sauce, served on grilled Artisan bread.
You cannot visit The Lanyard Bar & Grill without ordering some of the mouthwatering tacos! Some of my favorites include the Pulled Chicken Tacos and the Fish Tacos. All tacos are served with yellow rice and beans.
- The Pulled Chicken Tacos are served with citrus slaw, lime crema, Pico, and Cheddar Jack cheese.
- The Fish Tacos are served with citrus slaw, lime crema, Pico, and Cheddar Jack cheese.
Some of my other favorite entrees that you can’t miss out on at The Lanyard Bar & Grill include the Mac n Cheese, the Chicken Parmesan, the Baked Cod, and the Teriyaki Turkey Tips.
- The Mac n Cheese is served with a 3-cheese blend, herb crumbs, and your option to add buffalo chicken or pulled pork.
- The Chicken Parmesan is served over linguine pastas with Garlic bread and is the perfect comfort meal.
- The Baked Cod is topped with Panko crumbs, lemon butter, mashed potatoes, and Cole slaw.
- The Teriyaki Turkey Tips are marinated and served with rice, house vegetables, and a teriyaki glaze.
THE SEASIDE SIPS.
When dining at The Lanyard Bar & Grill, you must also order some of their mouthwatering and refreshing cocktails! Some of my favorites include the Mint Gin Mule, the Cold Brew Martini, the Cucumber Margarita, and the Roserita.
- The Mint Gin Mule is mixed with Bombay Gin, mint simple syrup, lime juice, and ginger beer.
- The Cold Brew Martini is mixed with Tito’s Vodka, Tia Maria Cold Brew Liquor, house-made cold brew, Concentrate, and Bailey’s Irish Cream.
- The Cucumber Margarita is mixed with Don Julio Blanco tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, simple syrup, as well as a splash of orange juice and cucumber.
- And lastly, the Roserita has the best of both worlds, and is mixed with 14 Hornitos Blanco tequila, lime juice, simple syrup, and topped with sparkling rose.
Did You Miss Last Week’s Best Bites & Seaside Sips Article? Check It Out Here: Menton, Boston, MA