Summer is still in full swing, and whether you live by the beach or visit it often, everyone is always looking for new ideas on what to pack for the beach and the best snacks to munch on while still feeling healthy and fit! We have pulled together some of the best options of what you should enjoy eating at the beach, check it out here for your next trip:
- Protein and granola bars. Depending on what type of bars are your favorite, these are great options to pack for the beach Especially bars filled with protein, these will fill you for a few hours and are easy to pack on-the-go.
- Hard boiled eggs. These are very simple to make, are easy to pack, and can be enjoyed cold in a cooler or a little bit warmer if they are packed separately. These are filled with protein and are a great filling, healthy snack.
- Wraps and roll-ups. Any type of wrap or meat and cheese roll-up is a great lunch idea for the beach. These are not messy, are filled with great nutrients and, not to mention, are hand-held! So, you can enjoy while taking a walk down the beach and enjoying the views.
- Smoothies. With so many different options to choose from, smoothies are something that will never get old, no matter how many beach trips you take! You can fill these with protein-filled Greek yogurt, different fruits such as bananas and strawberries, and so much more.
- Pasta salad. You can enjoy a pasta salad packed with a wide variety of veggies, enjoyed cool or a little warmer, depending on your preference! Pasta salad is a great option for everyone – especially if you are traveling with some vegetarians!
- Rotisserie chicken. The night before your beach trip, pull apart some rotisserie chicken and pack it for a variety of different meal options – salads, wraps, sandwiches or just plain!