Local 02045 overlooks Hull’s Safe Harbor Sunset Bay and features dining with a spectacular view. The restaurant features multi-level oceanfront seating options which will truly make you feel like you are on vacation!
At Local 02045, you can enjoy refreshing and creative signature cocktails as well as a variety of craft beers, and New England classics like lobster rolls, mussels, or baked cod. And what is better than indulging in some delicious food and drink during a stunning sunset?!
If you are arriving to Local 02045 by boat, Safe Harbor features 80 transient dock spaces, allowing you to enhance your experience to truly make the most of the warm weather while we still have it in New England.
Check out some of my favorite dishes and drinks that you must try when you visit Local 02045.
THE BEST BITES.
To start at Local 02045, order the Jase’s Chicken Dumplings, Crispy Pork Belly, Nachos, or the Sauteed Mussels.
- The Jase’s Chicken Dumplings are served with a ginger soy sauce, and the Crispy Pork Belly is served with a savory BBQ glaze, hot honey, and crispy slaw.
- For a great appetizer to share, the Nachos are served topped with queso, Monterey jack, Pico de Gallo, jalapeno, guacamole, and a lime crema, with your choice of adding buffalo chicken or ground sirloin.
- And the Sauteed Mussels are served with a white wine garlic-butter sauce, smoked tomato sauce, fresh herbs, romano, and a garlic crostini.
Another great item to split ahead of your entrée is an order of the wings or tenders, which can be served with a variety of different sauces, including buffalo and blue cheese, sweet chili and lime crema, bourbon BBQ and ranch, garlic parmesan, or served plain.
For entrees, I love the Mediterranean Bowl, Luke’s Lobster Roll, Pastrami Reuben, and the Mac & Cheese.
- The Mediterranean Bowl is served with quinoa, feta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, olives, artichoke hearts, hummus, Greek dressing, and a side of pita.
- The Luke’s Lobster Roll is served at market price and is stuffed with lobster meat, lettuce, shaved celery, citrus mayo, and a buttered brioche.
- The Pastrami Reuben is served with grilled pastrami, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, grain mustard, and a pretzel bun.
- And the Mac & Cheese is served topped with a creamy cheese sauce, cavatappi pasta, bacon crumble, and your choice to add buffalo chicken or lobster meat on top.
THE SEASIDE SIPS.
For signature cocktails at Local 02045, my favorites include the Salt Marsh, Blueberry Lime Crush, the South Shore Sour, and the Sweet and Spicy Martini.
- The Salt Marsh is mixed with jalapeno-infused tequila, blood orange puree, triple sec, jalapeno, and a sugar and salt rim.
- The Blueberry Lime Crush is mixed with Deep Eddy lime, muddled lime and blueberries, soda water, and crushed ice.
- The South Shore Sour is a delicious citrusy beverage, mixed with Woodford reserve, lemon juice, simple, and a pinot noir splash.
- And the Sweet and Spicy Martini is mixed with pineapple-infused vodka, Stoli Vanil, St. Germain, and chili oil.
If you are looking for something with an extra kick, check out the Espresso Bar, where you can order delicious drinks such as the Midnight or the Espress Ya’Self.
- The Midnight is mixed with Woodford Reserve, Kahlua, fresh espresso, bitters, and espresso beans.
- The Espress Ya’Self is mixed with Stoli Vanil, herradura silver, kahlua, agave, fresh espresso, and espresso beans.
Lastly, to make the most of a warm beautiful day at Local 02405, enjoy some frozen drinks such as the Dirty Banana, Miami Vice, or the Frose.
- The Dirty Banana is mixed with Stoli Vanil, Kahlua, Molly’s Irish cream, ice cream mix, Hershey syrup drizzle, crushed banana, and whipped cream.
- The Miami Vice is mixed with Bacardi, pina colada mix, strawberry mix, and whipped cream.
- And the Frose is mixed with Chloe rose, Deep Eddy lemon, and a strawberry mix.
Check out Local 02045 at: https://www.local02045.com/
Did You Miss Last Week’s Best Bites & Seaside Sips Article? Check It Out Here: Tugboats at Hyannis Harbor, West Yarmouth, MA