Flatts Smokehouse is located in South Kingstown, Rhode Island, and offers a unique twist on traditional and contemporary barbecue flavors in a cozy environment that is perfect for locals and beyond friendly for anyone who is visiting!
Flatts Smokehouse offers something for everyone on their menu, whether you are in the mood for some bar favorites, comfort food, a hearty salad, tacos, or some meat and rib plates. Plus, Flatts Smokehouse is known for having some of the tastiest drinks and shots from the bar!
Check out some of my favorite dishes and drinks from Flatts Smokehouse.
THE BEST BITES.
To start, the Avocado Fries, Buffalo Cauliflower, Brussel Sprouts & Bacon, and the Frickles are truly to die for!
- The Avocado Fries are 3-4 avocado wedges that are lightly breaded and fried with sriracha ranch drizzled on top.
- The Buffalo Cauliflower is another great option for spicy lovers, served with a generous portion of cauliflower, tossed in Flatts Smokehouse’s homemade buffalo sauce, and served with a side of bleu cheese.
- The Brussel Sprouts & Bacon are charred Brussel sprouts with bacon bits drizzled with a balsamic glaze.
- And the Frickles are a must-try from Flatts Smokehouse, served with fried pickle chips and sriracha ranch.
If you’re looking for some comfort food, look no further than the chili and mac and cheese menu options.
The chili is served both as hearty and veggie, with the hearty chili mixed with a medley of their smoked brisket, pork, and sausage, and topped with melted cheddar jack cheese, and the veggie chili mixed with house made mixed vegetables and beans, topped with sour cream and scallions. The mac and cheese, or “Flatts Mac Bowls,” will truly blow your taste buds away. Some of my favorite mac bowls include the Dick’s Mac N’ Meat and the Dirty Bird Bowl.
- The Dick’s Mac N’ Meat is served with creamy house made mac and cheese piled high with smoked pulled pork, drizzled with BBQ sauce, and sprinkled with crushed BBQ chips.
- The Dirty Bird Bowl is served with creamy house-made mac and cheese piled high with smoked pulled chicken, drizzled with buffalo sauce, and topped with bleu cheese crumbles and Cool Ranch Doritos.
Some additional favorites on the menu include the Pulled Pork Tacos, the Hawt Damn burger, and the full rack of ribs.
- The Pulled Pork Tacos are served with house smoked pulled pork with pineapple salsa, slaw, and BBQ sauce, served with rice.
- The Hawt Damn burger is every spicy lover’s dream – topped with roasted jalapenos, smoked Gouda, and sriracha ranch.
- And the full rack of ribs is truly a dish you cannot go wrong with at Flatts, served with a full rack of in-house smoked ribs and your choice of two sides, as well as a piece of corn bread.
THE SEASIDE SIPS
The cocktails at Flatts Smokehouse are truly mouthwatering, and regardless of your liqueur preference, there is an option on the menu for you. Currently, check out their fruity cocktail special, mixed with Tito’s, Watermelon Pucker, basil, and ginger beer.
They also have a variety of Winter Cocktail specials, including their Caramel Apple Martini, Bourbon Chocolate Coffee, Nutella Hot. Cocoa, and their Mangorita.
Some of the other great cocktail options on the menu include the Pineapple Whiskey Smash, the Watermelon Mule, the Peach Cosmo, as well as the Pina Colada Sangria.
The fun does not stop at their cocktail menu, though, as they offer a variety of delicious shots as well! When visiting Flatts, be sure to order the PB&J shot, Pumpkin Pie shot, as well as the Apple Pie Shot.
For more information visit: https://www.flattssmokehouse.com/
Did You Miss Last Week’s Best Bites & Seaside Sips Article? Check It Out Here: Para Maria, Seaport Boston, MA