Have you been on the hunt for a new restaurant for special occasions? Look no further than Cuvée at Chatham Inn.
Cuvée is the perfect spot to enjoy a romantic evening of extraordinary Cape Cod fine dining, fireside in their elegant dining room that is open year-round. Their talented culinary team presents 4-course menu options, as well as Chef Isaac’s 7-course tasting menu, both of which are modern, globally inspired and locally acquired representations of the Cape Cod cuisine.
You can dine in at Cuvée Tuesdays through Saturdays starting at 5pm EST from November to May, and Tuesdays through Sundays from June to October.
You must make a reservation to dine at Cuvée and can reserve 30 days in advance. Upon making your reservation, you can opt for the 4-course menu or the 7-course Chef’s Tasting Menu.
One of the best parts about Cuvée’s menus is that they change every day, based on the day’s fresh catch and the finest ingredients that are available.
The team prides itself on utilizing the finest products, sourced from local purveyors, fishermen and farmers, as well as their own garden, to create a contemporary and innovative take on traditional Cape Cod cuisine.
The fresh, locally sourced ingredients are artfully transformed into exquisite cuisine that will please any palette!
Check out some of my favorite dishes and drinks from Cuvée and get ready to treat yourself to one of the best meals of your life!
THE BEST BITES.
From the 4-course menu, be sure to try the Taste of Spring, House-Made Fusilli Pasta, Creekstone Beef Ribeye, as well as the Espresso Cheesecake.
- Start off with the Taste of Spring, served with seasonal fruits and vegetables, champagne emulsion, as well as petite greens.
- Next, enjoy the House-Made Fusilli Pasta, served with beef ragu, parmesan, and fine herbs.
- For your third course, indulge in the Creekstone Beef Ribeye, served with Jerusalem artichoke, broccoli rabe, and sauce au poivre.
- And to finish, you will not be able to get enough of the Espresso Cheesecake, served with cinnamon ice cream, date sponge cake, and a snickerdoodle crumble.
From the 7-course menu, enjoy dishes such as the Day Boat Sea Scallops, Steelhead Trout, Yuzu, and Coconut, as well as the Guanaja Peanut Caramel.
- The Day Boat Sea Scallops are served with celery root, grapefruit, and fennel.
- The Steelhead Trout is served with fruits de mar, coconut lime nage, and shishito pepper.
- For dessert, the Yuzu and Coconut is served with Elderflower sorbet, black tea sponge, and bergamot curd, and the Guanaja Peanut Caramel is perfect for chocolate lovers, served with dark chocolate crumb, salted caramel ice cream, and cranberry.
THE SEASIDE SIPS.
To pair with your dining experience, you must try some of the specialty cocktails.
Some of my favorites include the Room with a View, the Meyer of Main Street, This Thing of Ours, and the Espresso Martini.
- The Room with a View is mixed with Espolon Reposado, citrus, Ancho Reyes, and a Port Float.
- The Meyer of Main Street is mixed with Bhakta 2707, Meyer lemon, and Cointreau.
- This Things of Ours is mixed with Peel-Soaked Bulleit Bourbon, Orange Bitter Trio, and Blood Orange Syrup.
- And the Espresso Martini is mixed with Stateside Urban craft, Mr. Black Coffee Liquor, Bailey’s, and Espresso.
In addition to the refreshing specialty cocktails on the menu at Cuvée, you can also enjoy a selection from the Wine Spectator award-winning wine list, with the help of their knowledgeable Sommelier. Cuvée serves 32 fine wines by the glass, and more than 150 selections by the bottle to complement your meal.
Visit Cuvée at Chatham Inn: https://cuveechatham.com/
Did You Miss Last Week’s Best Bites & Seaside Sips Article? Check It Out Here: Cheever Tavern, Norwell, MA